County of Riverside Board of Supervisors Seal with Historic Riverside Court House

Annual Report

The Riverside County Youth Commission Annual Report 2012-2013

Click Here for a .pdf version of this report.

The Riverside County Youth Commission is composed of the five youth advocates from throughout the County of Riverside. Each Youth Advisory Council elects a Youth Commissioner to serve on the Youth Commission for a one year term and act as the head of their district Youth Council. The Riverside County Youth Commission Annual Report provides details on the activities and events that each of the five Youth Advisory Council's participated in, as well as the events and projects that the Youth Commission led.

The Second District Youth Advisory Council is composed of students from throughout the Second District of Riverside County. Second District High Schools include: Buena Vista High School, Centennial High School, Centennial Vista High School, Corona High School, Corona-Norco High School, Corona Vista High School, Phoenix High School High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Santiago High School, Jurupa Valley, Rubidoux, Nueva Vista High School, Rio Vista High School, Abraham Lincoln High School, and Ramona High School.

General Recommendations

The council should continue working together within their community, setting goals and working to achieve them. It is recommended that council members dress in casual business attire for meetings. Commissioners are required to dress in professional business attire for all Commission meetings. The Second District council will continue to enforce and focus on holding council members accountable to the Participation Agreement and Attendance Policy in order to teach council members how to be more accountable and responsible for their actions.

In order to view PDF files, you will need the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. Click here to go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download site.


Alternative Format Notice: PDF and Word documents provided on this website may be requested in alternative formats for an individual with a disability. To request an alternative format, please call or email our office with the title of the needed document.